Beware of touts and job-racketeers claiming to provide jobs through influence or by use of unfair means. Candidates attempting unfair means shall be disqualified and legal action shall be initiated against them.
The Railway Recruitment Board, Siliguri came into existence during Financial Year 2009-10 as 21st RRB of Indian Railways. It is functioning under the administrative control of Railway Recruitment Control Board, Ministry of Railways, Railway Board, New Delhi.
The Railway Recruitment Board, Siliguri has been assigned the task of undertaking the recruitment of Non-Gazetted/Group "C" staff(s) in technical and non-technical categories for following units of N. F. Railway:
- Alipurdwar Division and
- Katihar Division
The Railway Recruitment Board, Siliguri is headed by the Chairman and assisted by Assistant Secretary with small team of Gr. C and Gr. D staffs to run the RRB office.
- CEN NO. 01/2019 (NTPC CATEGORIES) - NOTICE ON 1st STAGE COMPUTER BASED TEST FOR CEN 01/2019 FOR NTPC POSTS
- CEN NO. 03/2018 (JE, DMS & CMA Posts) - Click here to view Modified key and decisions taken on the objections raised on the Questions/Keys of 2nd Stage Computer Based Test (Link open on 10.10.2019 15:00 hrs.)
- CEN NO. 03/2018 (JE, DMS & CMA Posts) - Notice on viewing of final key and resolution of objections raised by the candidates of 2nd Stage Computer Based Test
- CEN NO. 02/2019 (PARA MEDICAL CATEGORIES) - NOTICE ON ABSENTEE DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
- CEN No. 02/2019 (PARA MEDICAL CATEGORIES)- Candidates score card, download Document Verification e-call letter & Free Travel Authority (if applicable)
- CEN 03/2018 (JE, JE/IT, DMS & CMA) - City intimation, Mock Test and download free Travel Authority (if applicable) for rescheduled candidates of CBT stage 2
- CEN 02/2019 (PARA MEDICAL CATEGORIES) - SCHEDULE OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
- If any candidate is approached by any one with Demands of Money of favours for securing Railway Jobs, She/He should lodge a complaint in nearest Police Station.
- Candidates can also call on the phone no. 0353 2663840 during office timing for guidance.