Beware of touts and job-racketeers claiming to provide jobs through influence or by use of unfair means. Candidates attempting unfair means shall be disqualified and legal action shall be initiated against them.
Welcome to Railway Recruitment Board, Siliguri This website is dedicated to all concerned; especially to the candidates, who seek employment in the INDIAN RAILWAYS. Read more [+]
(The link will be active from 00:00 hrs of 21.09.2020 to 23:59 hrs of 30.09.2020)
(Link will be live from 22.02.2020 to 28.02.2020)
[RECRUITMENT FOR JE, JE (IT) DMS & CMA] Click here to view "Result of Document Verification for various post of JE Categories"
- CEN NO. RRC-01/2019 – INDICATIVE TENDER NOTICE No. RRB BPL-CEN RRC-01-2019-ECA Dated 18-09-2020
- CEN NO. 01/2019 (Recruitment for NTPC graduate and under Graduate categories) – Click here for checking of application status by candidates - (The link will be active from 00:00 hrs of 21.09.2020 to 23:59 hrs of 30.09.2020)
- CEN NO. 01/2019 (CORRIGENDUM NO. 11) – CORRIGENDUM TO E TENDER NO. RRBCHENNAI-CEN01-2019 - ECA
- CEN NO. 01/2019 (Recruitment for NTPC Graduate and Under Graduate) – NOTICE ON APPLICATION STATUS
- CEN NO. 03/2019 (CORRIGENDUM NO. 11) – CORRIGENDUM TO E TENDER NO. RRB-All-Tender-CEN-03/2019
- CEN NO. 03/2018 (RECRUITMENT FOR JE CATEGORIES) – Click here for "FINAL PROVISIONAL PANEL"
- CEN NO. 03/2018 (RECRUITMENT FOR JE CATEGORIES) – Click here for CORRIGENDUM OF PART PANEL
- If any candidate is approached by any one with Demands of Money of favours for securing Railway Jobs, She/He should lodge a complaint in nearest Police Station.
- Candidates can also call on the phone no. 0353 2663840 during office timing for guidance.